Thursday, December 22, 2011

He is 99% cheekiness for sure...


@ 4:37pm my time and 3:07am Toms time he called me today…. I love it when he calls me randomly during my day after we have said good night already!!!! Those are the little things that make me happy, and make me fall more and more in love with him every day!



I can’t wait to get married, this is going to be one of the best days of my life, the day I become Tom’s wife. My mom and I were talking about the wedding yesterday and she said when we know what day he is coming we can plan to get married the following weekend. We are hoping that Tom will be able to come in like August so that we can get married in my moms back yard, or if its raining we can get married at our church also, either way I don’t care.



Our colors for the wedding are Red and Black, and I have tried to get things in my home that are Red and Black so we can recycle our wedding things all over our home. Im a recycler, if it can be reused then lets reuse it for sure, or give it to someone who can use it, don’t just throw it away. So I have bought vases for the red and black feathers to go in, and I have bought candles, which will be used that day, and I have gotten some candleholders also and we will be able to use them for candles or ashtrays at the house.



Im just so very excited to have Tom here, I feel like our life is starting now, I just feel totally differently about us the past few weeks in a good way. I feel as is I am calmer now than I have ever been, and don’t get me wrong I have bad days just like anyone but I feel calmer now. I do try to modify into our relationship as so does he too; we both are doing things to make us better. I believe when you are in a relationship you need to work together to make “us” better, better as couple and better as a team together.



I never thought in a millions years God would send me someone like Tom; he really keeps me on my toes for sure. He is one of the Cheekiest people I know, I mean he is 99% cheekiness for sure!!!!!  He always messes with me and says that there is no other girl in the world who would put up with him like I do, they would of dumped him a long time ago, or at least smacked him then left him hehe…. Not me, Im so used to it now, that there are some days I try to mess with him, but he always messes with me back, and then it always ends in his favor. ALWAYS!!!!!!! Grrrrrr ;)



Im just blessed that next Christmas I will be spending it with him Im sure of it, and we will have our little Christmas tree in our little house. I can’t wait to start traditions of our own for us and eventually our kids, I just sit back and wonder what we will do! Whatever it is it will be “our” traditions, and that just makes me smile just thinking about it =) …



Merry Christmas everyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment