Friday, April 13, 2012

He is a man of his word...


Nothing is easy in this immigration process, but I am sure by the time we get done with this I could help anyone with this process. I have to say I do amaze myself some days with how much I have learned about the Internet in the past year in a half, and Tom is very good at explaining things to me too, that helps as well.



So I am told that the step we are in right now is the longest step of this process, we are in the “initial step”, but getting all the paperwork together for this step was a bit overwhelming in the beginning. Once everything got submitted in I felt relieved that this step was over, but right behind that step comes the next step. We are now getting together police reports from everywhere Tom has lived since he was 16, but lucky for us he just has to get 1 for the UK and not 1 for every different apartment/city he has lived in or anything like that. Then we have to get a few police reports from India, but that will not be a big deal I don’t think, not as big of a deal as the UK.



I find myself being a bit more calm these past few months than I have ever been before really, and its a lot because of Tom. He makes me feel like everything is going to be fine, God is on our side, and soon we will be together. There are some days when I feel like he is already here and Im just at home waiting for him to get home from work. I know that sounds silly, but he is such a huge part of everything I do that sometimes it feels like he has been here all along.



The other day I was at home and I was having such a horrible day that all I could do was put my back up against my kitchen wall, slide down the wall to the floor, and cry. I can say I haven’t cried like that in a very long time and all I wanted to do was speak to Tom and have him hold me in his arms and tell me everything was going to be fine babe… So I sent him a text and instantly I felt better and as soon as he woke up he called me and then I was fine. I just needed to hear his voice to make me feel better! 



There is not a day that goes by that I don’t think about him, or about India, and how much fun we had there. Those are the things that keep me going everyday, the memories of us together in India. He said the other day to me even if we don’t speak everyday or every week or whatever my love for you will never change!! I truly with all my hear believe that because he is a man of his word, and I know he truly loves me…


I try to keep doing things at our house to make the time go by faster and to not think about the process as much. I am getting a new laundry room floor put in before he gets here, painting the front porch, planting grass seed, and just general cleaning up of the house before he gets here. I want him to feel like it’s his house as much as its my house, after all in my eyes it is his house too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment