Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!


Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The USCIS approved my application for Tom to come here… This is one of the best days of our life; we now know soon we will be together!

The waiting game just about killed us some days but we stayed strong and always remember that we were in this together and that we have God on our side. Now starts our 2nd stage in this process and from what I am told it goes somewhat quickly in this stage. I am hoping that he is here by Christmas time that would be the best Christmas gift ever and I would only need him as a gift on Christmas morning.

It’s really funny how things happen because just on Sunday both of us were having a really bad day, we miss each other something terrible and we both long for the day when we can finally watch a movie together or go out to dinner. I think the best part of him and I being together is going to be he nights when it’s snowing outside and we are sitting on the couch watching a movie together. That’s something we have never had before, just us alone, that’s something a lot of people take for granted but all we have is the phone and the internet.

I can finally start to plan our wedding the right way! I can actually finally picture us getting married in the near future, I can’t hardly believe it right now I feel like I am in shock. I feel like I have so much to do, and he has so much to do too. He has to get all these papers in, get police reports, and passport pictures taken… Oh my gosh this is going to be a busy next few months, but that’s okay it will be a good few months too…

I can’t even type right now I’m so excited………….


No comments:

Post a Comment